, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4FY
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Modern white Victorian style ground floor W/C / Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor
- Livingroom with open fire and feature surround / Marble inset and hearth / Solid wood floor
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 with solid wood floor
- Full range of mid-oak kitchen units with leaded glass displays / Integrated oven and hob / Plumbed for washing machine / dishwasher and space for fridge freezer
- Integrated garage / Wooden up and over door
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white "Victorian" style panel bath / Chrome antique style telephone hand shower / Large format "Hydrolock" Multipanel walls. Shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower unit / Full
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars / Enclosed private garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom chalet style detached property with two plus reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area and an integral garage. Occupying a generous site with fully enclosed garden to rear. This property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers. The dining room to the ground floor may also be beneficial to those who need a fourth bedroom if required.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with hard wood entrance door and double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Corniced ceiling. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Access to under-stairs storage.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white "Victorian" style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 6.50m x 3.58m (21'4 x 11'9)
- Open fire with feature mahogany surround and marble inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Hardwood double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Corniced ceiling and centre rose. 8 pane beveled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9 x 10'5)
- Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling and centre rose. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.98m x 3.25m (16'4 x 10'8)
- Full range of mid-oak high and low level units with leaded glass displays and open shelving. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Space for Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Dual aspect windows. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Part glazed door to side. Double radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.05m x 3.25m (16'7 x 10'8)
- Wooden up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Meter cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.28m (14'5 x 10'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.98m x 3.58m (16'4 x 11'9)
- (into dormer) Wood laminate floor. 2No. double radiators.
- BEDROOM 3 4.39m x 2.87m (14'5 x 9'5)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.96m x 2.72m (13' x 8'11)
- (max) Modern white "Victorian" style suite style comprising panel bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large format recently installed shower enclosure with "Hydrolock" multi-panel walls and "Mira" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Two "Velux" double glazed roof lights. Two double radiators.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked border. Paved pathway and timber pedestrian gate to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Enclosed PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.