3 Foxton Hall
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5TA
- Superb First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area
- Luxury Contemporary Gloss Kitchen
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Deluxe Modern En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Heating
- Two Private Parking Spaces
- Established Highly Regarded Development
- Roof Space With Excellent Storage Facility
Beautifully presented this super first floor spacious apartment enjoys a high internal specification throughout incorporating an open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout with views over the Ballycraigy Road. With mature communal gardens and two private parking spaces adjacent to the front door an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled entrance stairs to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.83m x 5.82m (22'5" x 19'1")
- At max.. Luxury contemporary kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level gloss fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including oven with four ring hob, overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel sink canopy, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Fixed centre island with fixed breakfast bar style return. Dual window aspect in dining and living area with views over Ballycraigy Road.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 4.14m (13'9" x 13'7")
- At max. Feature painted panelled accent views. Fitted three bay mirrored sliderobes.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap, step in shower enclosure and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 2.54m (13'9 x 8'4 )
- Dual window aspect.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen, button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Landing access to partially floored roof space via stainless steel ladder. Power and light.
- Mature private communal garden screened by mature hedgerow and ranch style fencing.
Two private car parking space to front.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.