This is a superb opportunity for those with a growing family to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with spacious conservatory extending to 1435 Sq.Ft. and occupying a generous elevated site with substantial gardens to front and rear together with tarmac driveway providing off street parking for up to four cars. The property also benefits from a detached garage with a charging point for an electric vehicle together with occupier owned solar panels to the roof with 5kwh home battery storage and recently installed oil-fired "condensing combi" boiler making this an incredibly economical house to run.
Ground floor accommodation comprises a lounge with open fire and mahogany wooden surround, open plan living room with informal dining area open to a spacious conservatory overlooking the generous and private rear garden. The ground floor is complete with modern free-standing kitchen units and integrated oven and hob together with a convenient utility room.
Upstairs, the four well proportioned bedrooms are all capable of facilitating a double bed and associated storage, with the master bedroom also benefiting from a modern ensuite shower room to compliment the more traditional bathroom suite that comes complete with roll top "ball & claw" bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed portlight and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Half panelled walls. Open to under stairs storage. Painted staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11')
- Open fire with ornate mahogany surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Mahogany effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM / INFORMAL DINING 6.68m x 3.38m (21'11 x 11'1)
- Open fire with ornate reconstituted sandstone surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor through open square archway to;
- CONSERVATORY 3.91m x 2.51m (12'10 x 8'3)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear. PVC double glazed roof. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.43m x 2.69m (11'3 x 8'10)
- Full range of free standing units in off white with silver trim and "butchers block" work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Glass splash back. Opaque glass full height larder units. Low voltage down lights. Wood laminate floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.67m x 1.88m (8'9 x 6'2)
- Full range of modern white high and low level units with contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces. Wine rack. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door and side light to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m x 2.90m (11'3 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin and mixer taps. Storage drawers below. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 2.72m (12'9 x 8'11)
- (max). Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.38m x 2.72m (11'1 x 8'11)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.40m x 2.41m (11'2 x 7'11)
- Single radiator.
- White Victorian style suite comprising double ended roll top "ball & claw" bath with antique style off set taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn, low level hedging and well stocked mature borders. Tarmac pathway to side.
Double timber vehicular gates to enclosed parking for 2 cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.66m x 2.97m (18'7 x 9'9)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Service door to side accessing fully enclosed garden in neat lawn and railway sleeper borders. Mature tree. Paved patio. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house to side. New condensing boiler installed in September 2021. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.