3 Fernagh Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 0BG
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms/ 2 Reception Rooms
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Popular Established Residential Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Driveway To Side
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned within a popular established location close to all local amenities this well presented semi detached will ideally suit the first time buyer searching for a home in a popular location at a realistic price. An early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.72m x 3.58m (15'6" x 11'9")
- Tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Folding louvered style door into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.61m x 2.51m (11'10" x 8'3")
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan. PVC double glazed door to:-
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED PORCH 2.49m x 1.91m (8'2" x 6'3")
- Equipped for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6" x 11'0")
- Linen closet and built in wardrobe with partial Lough views extending to Co Down.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9" x 11'9")
- At max. Built in wardrobes with louvre doors.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted shower head, fully tiled walls, separate low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Driveway to side for off street parking.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by mature hedgerow, wooden summerhouse with decked patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.