3 Farm Lodge Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8YD
- Impressive Detached Family Villa
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Quality 'Shaker' Style Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worksurfaces
- A Host Of Quality Kitchen Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Ground-Floor W.C
- Detached Garage / Natural Limestone Paved Patio Area To Rear
- Highly Regarded, Established Residential Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
Positioned in a highly regarded, established residential location within a quiet cul-de-sac. This well-presented detached family villa enjoys a quality 'Shaker' style fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces and a host of quality integrated appliances, a deluxe four piece family bathroom suite and four well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally, the property benefits from an extensive driveway to side, a feature 'natural limestone' paved patio area and a detached garage. Within close proximity to a plethora of local amenities, schools, public transport options and suited to a variety of purchasers; early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Triple glazed 70mm composite door with feature inset & matching side screens. Quality laminate plank effect flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.13 x 4.27 (16'9" x 14'0")
- (At widest points & into bay) Quality engineered solid wooden flooring. Inglenook style fireplace with granite hearth & tier stoned tiled accent inset housing multi-fuel stove. Double French doors with feature glazed insets into:
- DINING ROOM 3.61 x 3.19 (11'10" x 10'5")
- Quality engineered solid wooden flooring. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.86 x 3.31 (15'11" x 10'10")
- Feature tiled fireplace.
- KITCHEN 4.79 x 3.61 (15'8" x 11'10")
- Quality 'Shaker' style kitchen with contrasting granite worksurfaces equipped with a comprehensive range of high & low level units inlaid with 1.5 'FRANKIE' sink unit & swan neck tap. A host of 'NEFF' integrated appliances including a microwave, double oven, warming drawer & dishwasher. Integrated 'Bosch' 5 ring gas hob with telescopic extractor fan over housed in matching canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Fixed solid oak breakfast bar. Feature under cabinet LED lighting. Vinyl flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY AREA 1.8 x 2.80 (5'10" x 9'2")
- (At widest points) Quality 'Shaker' style units with contrasting worksurfaces equipped with a comprehensive rang of high & low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with Monobloc tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring. Triple glazed 70mm composite door with feature inset to rear garden.
- GROUND-FLOOR W.C
- Comprising button flush W.C. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc tap, vanity unit under & complementary tiled splash-back. Feature towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Built-in storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.48m x 3.30m (21'3" x 10'10)
- (At widest points & into eaves) Quality built-in bedroom furniture. Three storage compartments into eaves. Dual window aspect. Velux window. Panoramic views of Knockagh.
- BEDROOM 2 4.20 x 3.19 (13'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and desk. Views of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 3 3.59 x 3.19 (11'9" x 10'5")
- Built-in 'Starplan' mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.20m x 3.12m (10'6" x 10'3")
- (At Widest points) Bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and desk. Built-in storage cupboard.
- DELUXE FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment. Double corner rounded shower cubicle. Button flush W.C. Wall-mounted wash hand basin with Monobloc tap. Feature towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Discrete extractor fan in recessed spotlight over shower. Recessed spotlights. PVC panelled ceiling.
- PARTIALLY FLOORED ROOF SPACE 6.43 x 2.29 (21'1" x 7'6")
- (Measurements provided are the floored area of the roof space) Access via 'Slingsby' ladder.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.2 x 3 (20'4" x 9'10")
- Up & over door. Power & light. Space for fridge freezer. PVC door to rear garden.
- Neat garden to front laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and paved walkways.
Extensive driveway to side suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with feature 'natural limestone' paved patio area ideal for evening entertaining. Outside tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.