3 Coyle Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1DH
- Push button door entry intercom / Access to communal entrance hall with staircase to;
- First floor landing with access to inner hall / Four panel door to;
- Private entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor
- Utility store / Plumbed for washing machine / Access to loft
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of off-white high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and slimline dishwasher
- Open to Living room with feature fireplace and inset coal effect gas fire
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from an ensuite to the master bedroom and a generous open plan kitchen with informal dining area complete with off-white high and low level units together with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and slimline dishwasher. With this contemporary open plan design the kitchen / dining opens onto a generous living area boasting a limestone fireplace with inset coal effect gas fire all overlooking the sought after Belfast Road and with easy access to the Technology Park and the town centre where all local amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this stunning property is ideally suited to the young professional and downsizer alike.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button intercom.
6 panel entrance door and PVC double glazed side lights to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Tiled stair case to first floor with wrought iron hand rail and ballustrade.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Mostly glazed door to:
- INNER HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor.
4 panel door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Door entry intercom.
- UTILITY STORE 2.31m x 0.99m (7'7 x 3'3)
- Butchers block effect work surface. High level storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Access to loft.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 6.30m x 3.45m (20'8 x 11'4)
- (max) Full range of off white high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and slim line dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Concealed wall mounted "Worcester Bosch" gas fired boiler. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Open to:
- LIVING ROOM 3.84m x 3.38m (12'7 x 11'1)
- Smooth limestone effect fire surround with inset coal effect gas fire and polished granite inset and hearth. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3 x 9'6)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.72m (12'3 x 8'11)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.45m x 1.80m (11'4 x 5'11)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide door. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Upright designer radiator.
- Substantial communal tarmac parking to front with communal gardens in neat lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.