3 Corbally Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1EE
- Mid Terrace House
- Three well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully TIled Entrance Hall
- Open Fire
- Downstairs Water Closet
- Fully Enclosed and Paved Front and Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and External Doors / Oil-Fired Central heating
- Ideal Investment Property
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced house in this sought after part of Antrim occupying a superb site with fully paved and enclosed front and rear gardens. Finished to a high standard throughout the property benefits from a full range of country style high and low level units with integrated oven and hob. The three well proportioned bedrooms are complimented by a generous living room and the property additionally benefits from double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to First floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Walk-in cloak cupboard.
- FRONT RECEPTION AREA 3.71m x 3.25m (12'2 x 10'8)
- (max) Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.91m x 2.24m (12'10 x 7'4)
- Full range of cream painted high and low level units with wood effect contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Partially tiled wall to work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for Fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated Mid-level double oven. Leaded glass display cabinets. Access to under stairs storage.
- REAR RECEPTION AREA 4.27m x 3.71m (14 x 12'2)
- Open fire with brick surround and raised TV plinth with video nook. Electric inset. Tilled hearth. Double radiator.
- REAR PORTCH
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door and sidelight. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Halt PVC strip walls.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.07m (13'1 x 10'1)
- (max) Double door to built-in wardrobe with overhead locker. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 2.57m (14'9 x 8'5)
- Double door to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.38m (11'7 x 11'1)
- (max) Double door to built-in to over-stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM 7.57m x (24'10 x)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC paneled corner quad shower unit and sliding cubical doors. PVC paneled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Low level walling. Pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Garden in neat lawn and low mount barked borders. Timber pedestal gate to fully enclosed and paved yard to rear. Outside storage unit and attached oil fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.