This deceptively spacious three bed mid-terrace property is located along the Doagh Road, Ballyclare and is within walking distance to local shops and amenities, sports clubs and schools. An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor.
Internally the property comprises a lounge with open fire, dining room, fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom and three bedrooms.
Externally the property consists of a front garden finished in lawn, low maintenance rear yard, detached garage and access to a raised seating area above the garage.
Viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with double glazed fan light and side screen. Wood laminate floor covering continuing through lounge and dining room. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.14m x 3.12m (13'7" x 10'3")
- Focal point open fire with back boiler link up and electric fire inset. Built in shelving.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ROOM 5.26m x 3.56m (17'3" x 11'8")
- At widest points. Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for hob and oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Access to under stair store. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Hardwood double glazed back door to rear yard and garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.33m x 2.79m (10'11" x 9'2" )
- Access to built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.44m (10'7" x 8'0")
- At widest points. Built in store.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.34m (8'11" x 7'8")
- Built in store.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and concealed cistern w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn with plants and shrubs.
Low maintenance rear yard with raised, enclosed seating area above garage. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.92m x 3.56m (19'5" x 11'8")
- Electric roller shutter door. Separate service door to yard. Oil fired central heating boiler (installed 2018). Power and light. Built in workbench.