3 Ballyveigh Walk
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2FS
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 19' x 11'7 (into bay) with contemporary style wall mounted electric fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of dark grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- First floor landing / Access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation / Views towards Lough Neagh
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site with superb sun orientation. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property is likely to appeal to the young first time buyer and professional couple alike. The property benefits from stunning dark grey coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units to include integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer together with modern white sanitary ware to the family bathroom and ground floor W/C. With double glazed sliding patio doors that open onto a fully enclosed garden to the rear with views towards Lough Neagh, this property is ideally positioned to take full advantage of the excellent sun orientation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this stunning property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Four panel PVC door with double glazed overlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail.
- LIVINGROOM 5.79m x 3.53m (19' x 11'7)
- (into bay) Contemporary style wall mounted electric fire with inset pebbles. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.70m x 2.69m (15'5 x 8'10)
- Full range of dark grey wood grain effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer / dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.49m (13' x 8'2 )
- (into wardrobe recess) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.49m (12'7 x 8'2)
- (into wardrobe recess). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m x 2.11m (8' x 6'11)
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 2.08m (6'11 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled wall to bath area. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 2 cars. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to;
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and step up to raised and paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
Excellent sun orientation and views towards Lough Neagh
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.