, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1JU
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room 19'6 x 12'10 with open fire and feature picture window
- Dining room with wood laminate floor / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of "limed oak" high and low level units / Wood laminate floor
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes and sliding mirrored doors
- Shower room with modern white suite to include easy access walk-in shower area / "Triton" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous garden area to front
- Tarmac yard with off-street parking to rear for up to three cars / Access to semi-detached garage / Perspex covered laen-to to side
- Excellent opportunity for young families and those wishing to downsize
This is a superb opportunity for those looking for a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with garage close to Antrim town centre yet neatly positioned within a sought after residential area and benefiting from generous road frontage and vehicular access to the rear providing generous off-street parking for up to three cars. Immaculately presented this property is ideally suited to those with a young family or wishing to downsize.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 5.94m x 3.91m (19'6 x 12'10)
- Open fire with stone effect surround and tiled hearth. Large picture window to front. Dual aspect windows. Single and double radiators.
- DINING ROOM 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11 x 7'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open archway to:
- KITCHEN 3.33m x 2.26m (10'11 x 7'5)
- Full range of limed oak effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting wood effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5 x 10')
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4 x 10'5)
- to include built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored door. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m x 2.44m (11'4 x 8')
- into shelved recess. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.51m x 1.50m (8'3 x 4'11)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Easy access walk-in shower area with PVC clad walls and "Triton" electric shower unit. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with tarmac path and kerbed edging. Well stocked borders. Timber pedestrian gate to inner yard. Timber vehicular gate to rear with access to tarmac yard and off street parking for up to 3 plus cars. Access to;
Semi-detached garage 16'6 x 8'2. Up and over door. Power and light.
Garden to rear in neat lawn and raised flower beds. Mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio and pathway. Attached oil-fired boiler to side. PVC oil tank. Clear perspex covered lean-to with concrete base and tarmac path. Plumbed for washing machine.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.