29 Rushvale Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9NN
- Magnificent Detached Residence Built Circa 1990 on Generous Level Site of Circa 1 Acre
- Bright Generous and Flexible Accommodation Suitable to a Variety of Purchasers
- Living Room with Solid Wooden Flooring and Arch to Dining Room with Matching Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Island Unit
- Lower level with Master Suite, Secondary Living Room Leading to uPVC Conservatory (Ideal as a Granny Flat or Teenagers Apartment)
- First Floor Guest Suite with Dressing Area and Ensuite Shower Room, 3 Further Bedrooms
- Ground Floor wc, First Floor Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Large Integral Garage, Stable Block with 4 Stables, Garden Storage Area
- Electronic Entrance Gates, Landscaped Gardens with Well Tended Beds, Pond with Water Feature, Secluded patio Area, Extensive Rear Decking and Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
Built in 1990 this deceptively spacious split level bungalow boasts a magnificent private site of circa one acre with views over surrounding countryside. Only a few minutes from Ballyclare the property is also within easy commuting distance of both Belfast and Lisburn, offering a peaceful setting with bountiful accommodation away from the hustle and noise of the city. The accommodation very briefly comprises five bedrooms, (two with ensuite facilities), living room, dining room, family room leading to uPVC conservatory opening out to extensive rear decking overlooking the rear garden and the surrounding rolling countryside. Externally the property benefits from electric entrance gates leading to ample driveway parking and integral garage, landscaped gardens with beds, large pond with water feature, stable block with four stables, two large rear decks, garden stores and generous rear lawn. Impressive throughout we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC front door and double glazed side panels to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and ceiling corbels.
- Low flush W.c and wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM 17'3 x 12'9
- Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Arch to:-
- DINING ROOM 12'6 x 9'2
- Matching wood floor, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN 19'8 x 12'6
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units and wooden work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 4 ring ceramic hob to integrated oven with stainless steel extractor fan above. Integrated Hotpoint double oven. Glazed display cabinet. Wine rack. Matching island unit with white granite to. Porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 25'4 x 19'1
- (At widest points including ensuite shower room). Laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlights, views to front and rear.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower and secondary shower unit with body jets and large shower head, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlights, immersion heater, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM 3.28m x 2.62m (10'9" x 8'7")
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 11'2
- Extensive range of built-in robes with overhead storage and dressing table.
- BEDROOM 3 10'4 x 9'10
- Laminate wood effect floor, extensive range of built-in robes and overhead storage.
- BEDROOM 4/ STUDY 10'0 x 9'6
- Bathroom suite comprising corner bath unit, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Essential electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, immersion heater, extractor fan.
- MASTER SUITE 20'11 x 14'3
- Range of built-in robes and overhead storage, recessed spotlights.
- WALK IN WARDROBE EN SUITE
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle and twin Mira electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and immersion heater.
- LIVING ROOM 21'0 x 11'7
- Solid wood floor. Arch to:-
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 14'9 x 12'10
- Matching wood floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 9'2 x 7'9
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Door to:-
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 7.62m x 5.87m (25'0" x 19'3")
- Electric roller doors, ceramic tiled floor, light and power.
Entrance pillars with electronic gates to driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to generous integral garage.
Front garden in lawns with patio area and landscaped beds.
Four stables have been converted for uses including an office and indoor gym.
Garden storage area.
2 spacious timber decks and extensive rear lawn with boundary fencing.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.