29 Greenvale Manor Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SA
- Entrance porch with solid wood floor / Part frosted glass door to;
- Open plan Living Room with staircase to first floor / Open fire with feature pine surround / Solid ashwood flooring
- Kitchen with informal dining / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of high and low level units / Most with coloured doors and beech wood trim
- Integrated ''Smeg'' corner hob and low level combination oven and grill
- First floor landing with hotpress
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with modern white suite to include corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and front door / Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned off-street parking to front / Low maintenance fully enclosed garden to rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom townhouse in this sought after location on the outskirts of Antrim town and occupying a generous site with superb sun orientation and open outlook to the front onto a well maintained green area. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for a fully modernised, luxury shower room with feature wall tiling and fitted kitchen with integrated ''Smeg'' hob. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded port light to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Partially frosted glass door to:-
- OPEN LIVING ROOM 15'4 x 15'1
- (max). Open fire with feature pine surround and partially polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid ash wood flooring. Twin wall light points. Understair storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Partially frosted glass door to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 14'10 x 8'5
- Full range of high and low level units with mostly coloured doors and beech wood trim. Long chrome handles. Wall mounted tambour unit. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated corner 'Smeg.' 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Matching beech effect splash backs. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed patio doors. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 15'0 x 8'5
- (into wardrobe recess). Dual windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6 x 7'4
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 7'3 x 6'5
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle door. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Chrome heated towel rail. Feature tiling to one wall. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Pink stone drive to front with off-street parking. Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in pink stone and paved pathway. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. 6ft timber fencing. Partially screened PVC oil tank and bin area. Outside tap and light. Pedestrian gate to rear for bin and oil access.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.