This Immaculately presented, spacious four bed detached property is located in the ever popular Castlebrook Avenue development in Ballynure. Close to local shops, cafes and other amenities such as primary schools and the award winning Jacksons Butchers, this property really would suite the young couple or established family. The property also benefits from being with close proximity to local transport networks and Ballyclare Town Centre.
Internally the property comprises a spacious lounge, family room, kitchen with informal dining area, four bedrooms with master en suite, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway and a south facing rear garden finished in lawn.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with glazed side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Alarm panel. Access to store and integral garage.
- LOUNGE 5.16m x 3.66m (16'11" x 12'0")
- Plus bay. Solid oak flooring. Box bay window. Inglenook style recess with space for wood burning stove on slate tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.61m x 2.97m (18'5" x 9'9")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Eye level double oven. Space for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Hardwood back door to rear garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 3.00m x 4.37m (9'10" x 14'4")
- At widest points. Currently utilised as an extra reception/ den. Low level units with melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel twin bowl sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate floor covering Separate service door to:-
- LEAN TO
- With light and access to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored. Roof space. Access to store.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.07m (14'5" x 10'1")
- At widest points. Built in wardrobe in mirrored sliding doors. Recessed down lighting.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Aqualisa power shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Recessed down lighting.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 3.00m (10'3" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 4 2.97m x 2.59m (9'9" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls to bath. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback to sink.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
South facing back garden finished in lawn with plants, trees and shrubs.
Outside tap and light.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).