29 Bleerick Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HU
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor and storage cuboard
- Livingroom with wood laminate floor / Serving hatch to;
- Kitchen with full range of beech effect units/ Glazed displays
- Two bedrooms / One with built-in storage
- Recently installed shower room with modern white suite/ Comprising PVC paneled quadrant shower cubicle / Drench shower head/ Low flush W/C/ Chrome heated towel rail
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Pavier brick communal yard/ Communal parking to front
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a two bedroom apartment in a superb position within this sought after estate, close to the periphery and within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom to communal entrance and staircase to first floor landing. Composite 4 panel entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Cloaks hanging space. Door entry phone. Storage cupboard.
- LIVINGROOM 4.37m x 3.30m (14'4 x 10'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Serving hatch to;
- KITCHEN 4.37m x 3.30m (14'4 x 10'10)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces and glazed display. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled wall to work surface. Double radiator. Double doors to former hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.02m (12'3 x 9'11)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.31m (9'3 x 7'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising PVC paneled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, drench shower head and attached handheld shower. Sliding cubicle doors. Moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush W/C. PVC paneled walls and ceiling. Wood laminate tiled effect floor. Low voltage down light. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking to front. Pavier brick pathway to front door. Pavier brick communal yard area for clothes drying and bin storage. Storage shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.