29 Belmont Heights
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1BD
- Entrance hall with limed oak effect wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor / Open to understair storage
- Lounge 16'3 x 14'2 (into bay) with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor
- Dining room with fully tiled floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Polishe granite work surfaces and breakfast bar / Integrated five ring gas hob, double oven,
- Snug / Living room with oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Utility room with access to cloaks cupboard and separate W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with walk-in dressing room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and shower cubicle
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia nd soffits
- Pink stone drive with parking for three cars / Timber vehicular gates to enclosed parking and access to Detached Garage / Large well maintained gardens to front and rear / Timber decked patio with Sum
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house with three reception rooms and a detached garage in the sought after Belmont Heights development close to Antrim town and the Technology Park. Benefiting from quality cream coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units with polished granite work surfaces and substantial breakfast bar together with integrated five ring gas hob, mid level double oven, microwave, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, this well appointed home is ideal for those with a growing family who want to live in a detached only development with easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities and a large well maintained garden to the rear with combination timber summer house and shed perched on an elevated timber decked patio area. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch
Hardwood entrance door with glazed port-light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Limed oak effect wood laminate door. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to upstairs storage area with shelving and hanging space. 2 No. single radiators.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 4.32m (16'3 x 14'2)
- (into bay) Open fire with painted wooden surround and tiled (cast iron effect) inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Double and single radiators.
- DINING ROOM 4.42m x 3.25m (14'6 x 10'8)
- Imitation open fire with feature cast iron surround (no flue). Fully tiled floor. Wall light point. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.06m x 3.61m (13'4 x 11'10)
- Full range for cream coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces and upstands. Four seater breakfast bar in matching polished granite. Inset industrial style stainless steel sink unit with with flutted drainer and mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Opaque glass under hob drawers. Mid-level double oven and integrated microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Wine racks. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Solid wooden floor. 8 pane glazed door to entrance hall, utility and sung. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM / SNUG 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
- Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- UTILITY HALL 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4 x 8'1)
- (to include W/C) Matching low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Single radiator. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid wood floor. Hardwood door to rear with leaded glass port light.
Walk-in cloak cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part PVC wood grain effect walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7 x 10'9)
- Feature wood laminate floor. Gable side window. Single radiator. Access to loft. Open archway to;
- WALK-IN DRESSING AREA 3.28m x 1.22m (10'9 x 4)
- With hanging space and shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 3.20m (13'9 x 10'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Open to vanity area with work surfaces and open to shelving. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.18m x 3.12m (10'5 x 10'3 )
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Over-head storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.39m x 2.24m (7'10 x 7'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mono-bloc mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Jump" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled wall to bath area. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat well maintained lawn and specimen trees. Well stocked borders. Pink stone drive to front and side with parking for 3 cars. Feature double timber gates to fully enclosed parking and access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.64m x 3.10m (18'6 x 10'2)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Hardwood single glazed window. Oil-fired boiler. Part glazed service door to;
Fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn, pink stone display, feature ''stepping stones'' and raised timber decking with access to timber Summer House 7'6 x 5'7 (11'6 in total to include shed) with dual aspect windows and hard wood double glazed 8 pane French doors. Tiled effect wood laminate floor.
Reclaimed brick built raised borders well stocked with range of plants and specimen trees. 6Ft timber fencing. PVC oil tank. 2No. outside taps.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHAERS;
- Please note that none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.