29 Alder Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1JU
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Livingroom with feature fireplace / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of modern cream coloured high gloss high and low level units
- Integrated oven hob and fridge freezer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for 4 plus cars / Access to detached garage
- Gardens to front and side in lawn / Enclosed and fully paved yard area to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached house and garage occupying a spacious, private site with excellent sun orientation in the sought after "Folly" location close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout and benefitting from modern kitchen units, integrated appliances and sanitary ware this property also boast built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors to the master bedroom.
Finished to a high standard throughout this property provides superb accommodation for the young couple or those with a small family.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Double glazed and leaded entrance door and sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 15'1 x 12'2
- Open fire with feature painted wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor through open square archway to :
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 18'4 x 11'1
- Full range of modern cream gloss high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pull-out over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Double radiator. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed door to side. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Wood laminate floor to dining area. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 10'5
- Plus built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'4 x 9'5
- Gable side window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 7'8
- Built-in bed. Dual aspect windows. Wall mounted TV point. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over. Push button low flush W/C and circular wash hand basin on vanity unit with mixer taps and drawers below. PVC panelled walls and wood laminate floor. PVC ceiling. Old school style radiator with chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn with paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 4 cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'2 x 8'2
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to side. Fully enclosed and mostly paved yard area to rear . PVC tank. Mature conifer hedging. Timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASER'S;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.