285 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2US
- Entrance with staircase to first floor / Fully tiled floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living Room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area/ Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of country style high and low level units/ Integrated oven and hob
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms/ Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows/ Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway to side/ Fully enclosed rear garden
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and families alike
This is a superb opportunity for the young first time buyer and family alike to purchase a well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after location near to Antrim Area Hospital and local schools. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious property has three well proportioned bedrooms and an ensuite shower room to the master. The property also benefits from a recently installed "Grant" oil fired central heating boiler and has a generous garden to the rear and side of property. Only on full inspection can one fully appreciate the attention this family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched entrance canopy. Hardwood double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor . Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.00m x 3.05m (16'5 x 10'0)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and partially polished cast iron inset and marble hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.18m x 2.87m (17'0 x 9'5)
- Full range of country style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surface. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls at splash back. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Linen cupboard with shelving. Access to loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10 x 9'8)
- Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.62m (11'1 x 8'7)
- Single Radiator
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0 x 7'0)
- Single Radiator.
- Modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back, low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin with 'monobloc' mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for two cars. Paved pathway to side with access to; Fully enclosed generous garden to rear and side. Galvanised prefabricated oil-fired boiler house with recently installed grant boiler. PVC tank. 6ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.