282 Bush Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2US
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Understair storage and separate cloaks cupboard / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire (plumbed for gas) and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to side
- Full range of maple effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing with linen cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac parking for three cars / Paved patio / Elevated site with open aspect to front
- Close proximity to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a prominent position to the front of this sought after development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of the M2 motorway and Antrim Area Hospital. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property has been recently fully painted inside and benefits from maple "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. The ground floor W/C is complimented by a first floor bathroom and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. With generous parking and open views over surrounding countryside this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor with decorative insets. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Separate cloaks cupboard with shelving. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.77m x 2.95m (18'11 x 9'8)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature sandstone surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. 3No. wall light points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINNING AREA 5.72m x 2.74m (18'9 x 9)
- Full range of maple effect 'Shaker style' high and low level units with chrome handles and glazed display cabinets. Contrasting work surfaces with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor and partly tiled walls to work surfaces. Double glazed sliding patio door to side. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Feature corner linen cupboard with shelving and single radiator. Access to partially floored loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.35m (12'3 x 11)
- (Max) Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.97m (11 x 9'9)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower unit and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled wall to bath area. Non-slip flooring. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to front and side with off-street parking for 3 cars. Neat low maintenance area to front in pink stone and paved pathway. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Feature paving with tegula brick edging. 5Ft timber fencing. Mostly paved enclosed bin store and PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.