Detached three bedroom bungalow with new extension to accommodate excellent open plan living/ dining area, occupying a mature private site enjoying delightful uninterrupted rural views to rear. The property has been well maintained by the present vendor and therefore viewing is highly recommended!
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and PVC double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Parquet flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Shelved hot press. Painted white 4 panel doors throughout. Access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.91m (16' 0" x 10' 3")
- Attractive brick built fireplace with mahogany mantlepiece and slate tiled hearth. Open fire. Solid flooring. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 3.35m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.61m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for electric cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting.
Open plan to:-
- LIVING/ DINING AREA 8.23m 0.91m x 3.35m 2.74m (27' 3" x 11' 9")
- Cast iron stove inset into Inglenook fireplace with stove surround and tiled hearth. Recessed ceiling lighting. Storage cupboard. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Feature rear window enjoying pleasant rural views.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 1.83m 1.22m (10' 0" x 6' 4")
- Access to integral garage. Range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 2.13m x 2.44m 0.61m (12' 7" x 8' 2")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Built in ceiling height sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 2.13m x 2.44m 0.61m (12' 7" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 1.52m x 2.74m 0.61m (11' 5" x 9' 2")
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with corner shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. PVC panelled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a mature private site within popular development just off Ballycorr Road.
Spacious pinkstone parking forecourt and neat front garden in lawn.
Rear patio area with garden shed.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn within bordering shrubbery enjoying delightful uninterrupted rural views.
Brick built outbuilding suited for use as dog run.
- Integral Garage 4.57m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.00m (15' 8" x 10' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Access to floored roof space. Oil fired central heating boiler. Gable side window. Fluorescent lighting.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.