28 Moylena Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4PA
- Hardwood six panel entrance door to;
- Open plan living and dining room 19'4 x 14'4
- Open fire with feature reclaimed brick surround and pitch pine mantle / Large oak bookcase with open shelving and storage below / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of pine high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Space for fridge freezer / Plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing
- Two large bedrooms to include extension to Bedroom 2
- Bathroom with modern white "Victorian" style suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed, paved and covered yard area to rear / Detached store with oil-fired boiler
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a lock-up and leave style of property but who still require generous internal space located in what is arguably one of the most sought after locations in Antrim town, close to the town centre yet with a sense of maturity usually expected in a rural location. Beautifully presented throughout with a cottage style interior, the property boasts a large open plan living and dining area with feature reclaimed brick fireplace and staircase to the first floor. Through the mostly glazed French doors to the kitchen with informal dining area most potential purchasers will appreciate the spacious kitchen finished in pine units, breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob. With two very generous bedrooms located on the first floor together with modern Victorian style bathroom suite comprising panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle, this property is ideally suited to the young professional single or couple and downsizer alike who require plenty of internal space without the inconvenience of a large garden. For those who do like to entertain however, the current owner has created a fabulous covered space to the rear with clear perspex roof and outdoor bar and seating area.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 5.89m x 4.37m (19'4 x 14'4)
- Open fire with reclaimed Belfast brick surround, pitch pine beam and slate hearth. Solid wood floor. Open to under stairs. Stair case to first floor comprising pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator. Feature oak book case with open shelving and storage below. Directional spot lights. 15 pane glazed French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.01m x 3.99m (13'2 x 13'1)
- (max) Full range of pine high and low level units with open shelving, glazed display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Integrated four ring hob with over head extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Directional spot lights. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Part glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 3.10m (14'3 x 10'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 5.33m x 2.21m (17'6 x 7'3)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.31m x 2.26m (7'7 x 7'5)
- White Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Pink stone off street parking to front. Fully enclosed, paved and covered yard to rear with perspex roof. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Detached store with oil fired boiler. Mature hedging to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.