This well presented extended, mid-terrace is located in the Charles Drive Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen, shower room and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front and rear garden, private driveway and garden room.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door with matching side screen. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome towel radiator. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 5.26m x 3.10m (17'3" x 10'2" )
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for American fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated 'Belling' range style oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. 1.5 bowl composite sink unit with drainer. Wood laminate floor covering. Part tiled walls.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM 6.63m x 3.63m (21'9 x 11'11 )
- Widest points. Focal point open fire with timber surround on granite hearth. PVC Double glazed French doors to back garden. Access to to store. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 2.92m x 2.92m (9'7 x 9'7 )
- Wall to wall built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7 x 8'8)
- widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 1.88m (8'4 x 6'2)
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
Outside tap and light.
- GARDEN ROOM 4.62m x 4.06m (15'2 x 13'4)
- Entertaining space which can also be used to work from home.
Power, light and heating.
Space for tumble dryer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.