27a Bleach Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GZ
- Spacious entrance hall with two large cloaks cupboards / Engineered wooden floor
- Living room 16' x 13'8 with dual aspect windows and PVC double glazed French doors / Engineered wooden floors
- Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating linked to a smart thermostat that can be controlled remotely
- Pavier brick parking for two cars / Beautifully landscaped communal gardens
- Close proximity to all the facilities at the Dunadry Hotel & Health Spa
We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in a highly sought after development in the middle of the Hamlet of Dunadry adjacent to the recently refurbished Dunadry Hotel and Health Spa.
Finished to a high standard throughout, the property offers well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation with luxury light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units and full range of integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The property also benefits from a new boiler linked to a smart thermostat which can be controlled via any smart device so heating can be set, adjusted and controlled remotely. With a large bathroom suite complimented by a spacious ensuite to the master bedroom, this property will definitely be of interest to first time buyers, young professionals and downsizers alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with diamond shaped double glazed port light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Low voltage down lights. 2No. large cloaks cupboards. Engineered wooden floor through to;
- LIVING ROOM 16'0 x 13'8
- Engineered wooden floor. Double radiator. Dual aspect windows and oak effect PVC double glazed French doors. Open to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 13'0 x 11'5
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and glazed display cabinets. Contrasting work surfaces with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Corner 4-ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer. Partly tiled walls at work surfaces. Wine rack. Recently installed new concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler linked to a smart thermostat which can be controlled via any smart device so heating can be set, adjusted and controlled remotely. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 13'3 x 12'0
- Walk-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large shower cubicle with ¾ tiled walls and mixer shower unit. Sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Tiled splash back to sink unit. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 11'7
- Dual aspect windows. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 9'9 x 8'1
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment ¾ tiled splash back to bath area. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with matching tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tegula brick off-street parking for 2 cars. Tegula brick patio area. Communal garden area in neat lawn and low maintenance planting.
Management Fee of approximately £792 per annum to include block insurance, window cleaning and up keep of pavier drives, patio's and communal garden area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.