270 Rathmore Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1JQ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with dual aspect windows / Ornate wooden fire surround with matching over mantle, cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth
- Kitchen open to informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- Space for free-standing cooker, fridge and freezer / Plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with modern white three piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Large corner site with fully enclosed off-street parking to the rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a three bedroom end terraced house situated within this popular convenient estate off Greystone Road, in Antrim. This property has been upgraded over the years to include for the installation of gas fired central heating, replacement shower room with modern white suite and PVC double glazed windows and external doors. With the benefit of fully enclosed off-street car parking to the rear and a spacious corner site, this property is likely to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed door and matching leaded side screen to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Under stair storage cupboard. Glazed doors to ground floor rooms.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 2.82m (17'6 x 9'3)
- Attractive "Victorian" style fire place in ornate pine surround with "horseshoe" cast iron inset and black slate hearth. Matching mirrored pine over mantle. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.28m x 3.10m (17'4 x 10'2)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for free standing cooker, fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Open plan into dining area. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- With access to attic. Walk-in shelved linen cupboard with window. Separate cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 3.58m (10'3 x 11'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.87m x 3.58m (9'5 x 11'9)
- (at widest point) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 1.98m (10'5 x 6'6)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern three piece suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator.
- Metal railings and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at front in low maintenance decorative stone and mature shrubs and palm tree. Double timber gates providing access to concrete off-street parking at rear. Low level concrete balustrade with step up to raised low maintenance decorative stoned area. Mature shrubs and palm tree. Attached brick built shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.