27 Huntingdale Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FL
- Impressive Three Bedroom Detached House
- Living Room With Superb Fireplace
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area/ Utility Room
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Master With En Suite Shower Room And Dressing Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Large Detached Garage/ Stoned Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Choice Location Overlooking Communal Green Area
- Planning Permission In Place For Rear Single Storey Extension
Excellent detached villa overlooking communal green area within popular 'Huntingdale' development just off Doagh Road, Ballyclare. The property has been well maintained throughout and is situated on superb site with large detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Composite double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid pine flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Painted six panel doors throughout. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 4.09m (15'0" x 13'5" )
- Attractive fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Inset gas fire. Solid pine flooring. Feature front window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Matching granite effect splashback panelling. Recess for 'American' style fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m x 1.78m (8'0" x 5'10")
- Range of low level units with matching worktops and splashback. Inlaid sink unit with mixer tap. Larder cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door to rear garden. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gable side window. Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")
- DRESSING ROOM 2.26m x 2.21m (7'5" x 7'3")
- Built in mirrored sliderobes.
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 3.18m (11'2" x 10'5")
- Oak laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.24m (10'9" x 7'4")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with centred swan neck mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Matching accessories. Wall mounted mirror.
- Situated within 'Huntingdale' development just off Doagh Road, Ballyclare.
Neat front garden in lawn. Stoned driveway and parking forecourt.
Pleasant open aspect overlooking communal green area.
Spacious enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with spacious patio area.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 7.62m x 4.65m (25'0" x 15'3")
- Electric roller shutter door. Gable side window. Side service door. Electric light and power points. Floored roof space area.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.