27 Huntingdale Grange
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9XY
- Well Presented Chalet Style Bungalow
- 3 Reception Rooms: 3 Bedrooms Or 2 Reception Rooms: 4 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Hob And Oven: Spacious Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room: First Floor Bathroom
- Range Of Quality Fitted Furniture To Main Bedroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solid Fuel Link Up
- Spacious Mature Private Gardens
- Integral Garage: Brick Pavior Driveway
- Choice Residential Location
Spacious detached chalet bungalow, with integral garage, occupying a choice mature corner site within this popular residential location. The adaptable accommodation is currently laid out with 3 reception rooms and 3 bedrooms. The property has the added potential for conversion over the garage. The large utility room and deluxe ground floor shower room further enhance this property. Internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this lovely family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with multi locking system and matching double glazed side screens. Solid 6 panel hardwood internal doors throughout.
Stairwell to first floor. Understair cloak/ storage.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 3.89m (15'4" x 12'9")
- Attractive fireplace in hardwood surround with marble tile inset and matching hearth. Open fire with high output back boiler. Twin wall light points. Ceiling coving.
- LIVING ROOM 3.58m x 2.79m (11'9" x 9'2")
- Solid oak flooring. Twin hardwood glass panelled doors into:-
- KITCHEN 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in 'linen' effect finish with oak trim. Matching work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor unit. Built in double oven. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recess for fridge/ freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Matching ceramic tile floor. Fluorescent lighting. Ample space for casual dining.
- SPACIOUS FULLY TILED UTILITY ROOM 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9'0")
- Range of matching high and low level fitted units. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recess for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Service door to access garage.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9" x 11'5")
- Twin front windows. Oak laminate floor. Suited for use as bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9")
- Beech laminate floor.
- De Luxe Fully Tiled Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Twin screen doors. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting over. Button flush w.c. Matching tile flooring. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor Landing
- Walk in shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 4.62m x 3.86m (15'2" x 12'8")
- Range of wall to wall built in sliderobes with 4No doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space. Complementary range of built in furniture to include bedhead with integrated bedside units, twin drawer units and wall mounted mirror. Beech laminate flooring. Twin access points to spacious undereaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0" x 11'9")
- Beech laminate flooring. Twin full height doors to undereaves storage.
- With 4 piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath; bidet; low flush w.c: wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Vinyl flooring.
- Occupying a spacious corner site within this popular development, off Doagh Road, close to local schools and town centre amenities.
Brick paviour double driveway/ parking forecourt.
- Integral Garage 5.64m x 3.20m (18'6" x 10'6")
- Up and over door. Service door into utility room. PVC double glazed window. Replacement oil fired condensing boiler installed. Electric light and power points.
Front, side and rear gardens laid in mature lawn with shrubs.
Secure and enclosed at the rear within screening perimeter fencing. Gates at each gable side.
Outside light. PVC oil storage tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.