27 Ballycorr Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DD
- Contemporary 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen In High Gloss Finish
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Car Parking/ Enclosed Rear Yard
- Choice Location Within Walking Distance to Town Centre
Impressive three bedroom detached house at the front of recently completed 'Ballycorr Lodge' development close to Ballyclare town centre. The property is less than 4 years old and has been finished to a full turnkey specification throughout whilst also providing secure off street parking facilities. Ideal for first time buyers!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Painted 6 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m x 3.00m (16'0" x 9'10")
- Feature front window. Oak laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0" x 11'0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level hi gloss units with contrasting walnut effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Oak laminate flooring. Shelved hot press.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of high level units with contrasting work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Integrated storage units. Laminate flooring. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.43m (13'0" x 11'3")
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6")
- With three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower head. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. 2 No mirrored storage cabinets. Laminate flooring.
- Situated on Ballycorr Road within walking distance of local schools and town centre amenities.
Rear yard with oil fired central heating boiler and PVC oil tank.
2 No allocated car parking spaces.
PVC barge boards. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.