27 Alexandra Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RD
- Push button door entry intercom to front
- Communal entrance hall to ground, first and second floors
- Door to private entrance hall with solid wood floor and large storage cupboard
- Open plan living and informal dining room / PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron "juliette" railings
- Generous kitchen area with full range of light grey hand painted high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Gas fired central heating
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyer's and Investor's alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer and Investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom second floor apartment occupying a prime position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and benefiting from stunning views over the Six Mile Water and surrounding countryside. The property is accessed via a communal entrance door with push button door entry intercom and is located on the top floor offering generous, well proportioned accommodation throughout. The property boasts an open plan living room and informal dining area with PVC double glazed doors onto wrought iron railings providing the occupier with an opportunity to benefit from the stunning river views. The light grey, hand painted, "Shaker" style kitchen units are complimented by an integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer while the modern bathroom suite comprises a panel bath with feature wall mounted mixer taps and shower attachment.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb apartment.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom. Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with double glazed side lights.to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Open to under stair storage to first and second floor with painted metal hand rail and balustrade.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- DOOR TO;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Large storage cupboard with shelving and single radiator. Cloak cupboard with meter board.
- LIVING ROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.87m x 3.56m (19'3 x 11'8)
- (Max) PVC double glazed French doors to "juliette" balcony with wrought iron railings. Views over Six Mile Water and country side beyond.
- KITCHEN 4.11m x 2.41m (13'6 x 7'11)
- (max) Full range of "light grey" hand painted "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel over head extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Wooden breakfast bar. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.28m (11'1 x 10'9)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 3.23m (11'2 x 10'7)
- Double radiator. Door to built-in wardrobe with hanging space.
- BATHROOM 2.29m x 2.06m (7'6 x 6'9)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature wall mounted mixer taps and shower attachment. Glazed shower screen. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Part tiled walls and shelf with inset mirror. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Asphalt pathway to front door. Communal, open tarmac yard area to the rear. Views over the Six Mile Water and surrounding countryside.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.