264 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Entrance hall with high gloss walnut effect wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room 14'5 x 14'2 (into bay window) / Open fire with feature fire surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of cream coloured cottage style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First Floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Modern white bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for two cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear / Excellent sun orientation / Mature aspect to front
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached house occupying a superb end of cul-d-sac position with excellent sun orientation to the rear garden and mature wooded outlook to the front. The property offers generous well proportioned accommodation with spacious living room complemented by a bay window to the front and direct access to the kitchen with informal dining area that is also accessed via the walk-through hallway complete with understair storage and large ground floor W/C. The property boasts a full range of cream coloured cottage style high and low level kitchen units together with integrated oven and hob together with ensuite shower room and W/C to the master bedroom and generous family bathroom with modern white suite.
Outside, the property benefits from tarmac side by side parking for two cars and large fully enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio and excellent sun orientation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut high gloss wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with painted moulded handrail and turned balustrade. Understair storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 14'2
- (into bay window) Open fire with feature painted wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Walnut high gloss wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 17'9 x 10'8
- (max) Full range of cream coloured cottage style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with over head pyramid style extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls at work surfaces. Fully tiled floor covered in lino. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 10'1
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 9'2
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'11 x 9'9
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Over stair storage cupboard. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Paved pathway to front and side. Large fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn with paved pathway and patio area. 5Ft. timber fencing. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. Space for garden sheds.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.