26 The Gables
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3JY
- Hardwood door to open plan living room with feature fireplace and cast iron stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Fully glazed "tilt & turn" door and full height window to rear
- Full range of pine high and low level units with integrated gas hob / Space for under oven
- Utility room with range of coloured high and low level units / Door to attached garage
- Ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room
- First floor landing
- Two large first floor bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors / Access to eaves storage beyond
- Large shower room with modern white suite to included PVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower over / Feature "trough" style wash hand basin and W/C
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac double drives to front with access to attached steel garage / Enclosed private garden to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious semi-detached chalet style property within this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Randalstown with easy access to the M2 motorway and the town centre where all local amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Benefiting from double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and an attached garage, this property offers a ground floor bedroom with ensuite making this the ideal choice for those looking to downsize or hoping to minimize their use of stairs. Upstairs there are two well proportioned first floor bedrooms and large shower room with feature trough style wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Outside, the double driveway provides plenty of off-street parking with access to an attached steel framed garage with electrically operated roller shutter door. The private and enclosed rear garden is on two levels and mostly finished in low maintenance paving. Early viewing strongly recommended
- Hardwood entrance door to;
- OPEN PLAN LIVINGROOM 5.33m x 4.67m (17'6 x 15'4)
- Reclaimed brick fireplace with inset cast iron stove and wooden mantle. Slate effect tiled hearth. Oak shelving and storage. Solid wood floor. Directional spot lights. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and straight balustrade. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.40m x 3.00m (21 x 9'10)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. Breakfast bar and wine rack. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with over head extractor canopy. Space for integrated oven. Fully tilled floor. Partially tilled walls to work surfaces. Under-stairs storage. Double radiator. Glazed door and full height window to rear.
- UNTILITY 2.29m x 1.78m (7'6 x 5'10)
- Range of grey coloured high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tilled floor. Door to attached garage.
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 2.87m (13'8 x 9'5 )
- Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising corner quadrant three quarter PVC clad shower cubical with thermostatic shower unit. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with PVC paneled splash back. Fully tilled floor. Directional spot lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.61m x 2.87m (18'5 x 9'5)
- Into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Access to eaves storage beyond. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 2.92m (13'6 x 9'7 )
- Double glazed "Velux". Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 3.02m x 2.57m (9'11 x 8'5)
- Modern white suite comprising large PVC clad shower cubical with "Triton" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Low flush W/C. "Trough" style wash hand basin with feature mix tap and low level storage. Mostly PVC paneled walls. Part wood strip walls and wood strip ceiling. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- Side by side tarmac parking to front for two cars. Secondary tarmac drive to side with parking for one car and access to a lean-to steel framed garage with electric roller shutter door. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house with condensing boiler. Access to rear yard. Steps up to raised timber shed 14'5 x 9'1. Fully enclosed and mostly paved yard area to rear with steps up to raised paved area. PVC oil tank. Young trees. Access to wooden shed. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.