Superb 4 bedroom detached villa within popular 'Ballyhartfield' development just off Hillhead Road, Ballyclare enjoying excellent nearby transport links. The property is less than 3 years old and has been finished to a full turnkey specification throughout to include de luxe kitchen and bathroom finishes. Viewing will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Porcelain tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Low flush w.c. Poreclain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.52m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
- Contemporary fireplace with inset cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth and solid oak mantle piece. Bay window. Glass panelled double doors into:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.00m (22' 6" x 11' 0")
- Bespoke fitted kitchen in painted solid oak finish with range of high and low level soft closing units with contrasting composite work surfaces and splashback. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 5 ring halogen induction hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Larder cupboard. Integrated microwave. Recessed under unit lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Poreclain tiled floor. Window pelmet. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.22m x 1.83m 0.00m (9' 4" x 6' 0")
- Range of low level units with matching work surfaces and larder cupboards. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC back door accessing rear garden. Poreclain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space. Gable side window. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 2.44m x 3.05m 1.52m (15' 8" x 10' 5")
- 2 No built in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.52m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.74m 0.91m x 2.44m 0.00m (9' 3" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Contemporary 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Situated within recently completed development just off Hillhead Road.
Neat front garden in lawn with spacious tarmac driveway.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area.
Outside electrical sockets. Outside light. Water tap.
- Detached Garage 6.10m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (20' 0" x 11' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Gable side window. Side service door. Electric light and power points.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.