26 Millhouse Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UN
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'3 x 11'4 with dual aspect windows / Open fire with polished limestone and granite surround and coal effect gas inset
- Kitchen with informal dining area 18'3 x 12'8 / PVC double glazed French doors to the rear
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated Oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing with staircase to second floor
- Two bedrooms to the first floor / Master with ensuite shower room
- First floor family bathroom with panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Second floor landing / Three further bedrooms / One with ensuite shower room / One fully fitted as a home office
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Tarmac drive to detached garage with roller shutter door (stud wall creating utility to rear)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to the front and rear with tegula brick paving and low level display walls / Fully paved patio to rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three storey five bedroom end townhouse extending to around 1600sq.ft. and occupying a superb site with open aspect to the rear and superb sun orientation. Finished to the highest of standards both inside and out, this well appointed family home will appeal to anyone looking for quality accommodation with an emphasis on luxury combining private, landscaped low maintenance gardens to include detached garage with an internal layout and attention to detail that would satisfy even the most discerning purchaser.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home that would be equally as attractive to a young professional couple.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 3.45m (15'3 x 11'4)
- Open fire with polished lime stone surround and granite inset and hearth. Coal effect inset gas fire with brushed chrome surround. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.56m x 3.86m (18'3 x 12'8)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and feature mixer taps to include filtered water. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with polished chrome pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with pressurized hot water cylinder. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.10m (13'4 x 10'2)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8 x 11'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed door to wrought iron balcony.
- BATHROOM 2.97m x 2.39m (9'9 x 7'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 3 4.62m x 4.52m (15'2 x 14'10)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Access to over stair storage. Feature arched window. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 4 4.06m x 3.07m (13'4 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 / HOME OFFICE 2.95m x 2.41m (9'8 x 7'11)
- Full range of built-in office furniture in walnut with wrap around corner desk comprising computer area and low level storage cupboards. Lockable full height storage unit and open shelving. Wood laminate floor. "Falkro" double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Asphalt drive to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Landscaped tegula brick front garden with raised low level planter fully stocked in conifers. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.66m x 3.05m (18'7 x 10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Subdivided into storage and utility room. Oil-fired boiler. Space for dryer and chest freezer. Part glazed service door to side.
Fully enclosed and landscaped low maintenance garden to rear in mix of paving and tegula brick. Low level feature walling and gold stone display area. PVC oil tank. 5 Ft timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to driveway. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.