26 Massereene Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DD
- Entrance Porch with wood laminate floor
- Living room 21'1 x 14'6 with feature fire place
- Dining room with open archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of beech effect high and low level units
- First floor landing / Former hotpress with "Worcester" gas fired boiler
- Three Bedrooms / Two with river views /Master Bedroom with full range of built in bedroom furniture
- Bathroom with panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Aluminium double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating and hot water system
- Timber gates to pavier brick parking for 2 cars / Paved patio areas with views over Six Mile Water
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is superb opportunity to purchase a substantially extended three bedroom end townhouse occupying a prime position in the heart of Antrim town with easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities. Boasting off street parking and and a generous garden and patio area the property also commands views over the Six Mile Water and the spire at All Saints Church. Internally, the property benefits from two spacious reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor together with three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor.
Priced to reflect the need for some tidying and updating, this property is ideally suited to those who want the benefits of town centre living together with superb outdoor space.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood single glazed entrance door and glazed overlight to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Wood strip ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 6.12m x 4.42m (20'1 x 14'6)
- Open fire with back boiler and feature stone surround. Raised television plinth. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Two single radiators. Stair case to first floor.
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3 x 10'7)
- Dado rail. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Open archway to:
- KITCHEN 4.06m x 2.26m (13'4 x 7'5)
- (into recess). Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out overhead extractor canopy. Fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Hard wood part glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Former hot press with "Worcester" gas fired boiler. Shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.45m x 3.10m (14'7 x 10'2)
- Full range of built in bedroom furniture with wardrobes and over head lockers. Bedside cabinets. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m x 2.92m (10'1 x 9'7)
- River view. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.06m x 2.59m (13'4 x 8'6)
- River View. Two single radiators.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and pivot and slide doors. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Double timber entrance gates to pavier brick off street parking for 2 plus cars. Low level walling and pillars with ornate lighting. Timber fencing. Steps down to low level garden in lawn and well stocked borders. Hexagonal paved patio area. Views over Six Mile Water and All Saints spire.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.