26 Culnafeigh Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1QZ
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 15'8 x 12'8 with open fire and solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of oak "Shaker" style units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Separate utility room with matching oak "Shaker" style units
- Ground floor shower room with modern white suite
- Two ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms / Master with dressing room also suitable for an ensuite
- First floor bathroom with recently fitted modern white suite to include double ended bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to front and side with access to double garage (length wise)
- Generous site with large gardens to front, side and rear / Paved patio area / Owner owned solar panels to rear
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a generously proportioned four bedroom detached chalet style bungalow extending to circa 1535sq.ft. and occupying a large well maintained, mature and private site within easy access of Antrim town centre and all local amenities. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this stunning property benefits from recently installed oak "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated double oven and hob together with modern bath and shower rooms with W/C's to both the ground and first floors. The dressing room to one of the first floor bedrooms could be also suited to an ensuite . Outside, the tarmac drive provides ample parking for at least three cars and leads to a large double garage (length wise) with roller shutter door. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Two tone PVC entrance door with double glazed diamond shaped port light and leaded double glazed side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Two separate doors to under stair storage. Staircase to first floor with mahogany handrail. Solid wood floor. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.86m (15'8 x 12'8 )
- Open fire with back boiler and ornate mahogany wooden surround. Marble inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 / LIVINGROOM 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9 x 10'10)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / DINING ROOM 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5 x 10'8)
- Solid wood floor. Picture rail. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.04m x 3.89m (13'3 x 12'9)
- Full range of oak 'Shaker' style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Mid-level double oven. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Designer upright radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.41m x 2.16m (7'11 x 7'1)
- Matching oak 'Shaker' style low level units and broom cupboard. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil-fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 3.28m x 1.93m (10'9 x 6'4 )
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with feature antique style thermostatic shower unit and "rose bowl" head. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM 1 5.97m x 3.91m (19'7 x 12'10)
- Gable side window. Access to over stairs storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 3.86m (14'9 x 12'8)
- Gable side window. Single radiator. Access to;
- DRESSING ROOM 2.44m x 1.98m (8 x 6'6)
- Would be suitable for en-suite. Double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10 x 6'7)
- Recently installed modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set mixer taps. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mono-block mixer taps, tiled splash back and storage below. "Bleached" wood effect fully tiled floor. Double glazed roof light. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with off-street parking for 4 cars. Large garden to front in neat lawn with kerbed edging and mature confer hedging. Copper beech tree. Access to;
- GARAGE 10.06m x 3.40m (33 x 11'2)
- (max) Roller shutter door. Power and light. Range of high and low level units. Water tap. PVC double glazed window and PVC door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.