, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2BS
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 13'8 x 11'4 with open fire and feature surround
- Inner hall with access to ground floor W/C / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of maple effect high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to spacious storage shed
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Large garden area to front, side and rear
- Excellent end of terrace position overlooking a large green area / Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house occupying a superb position overlooking a large green area within this sought after estate on the outskirts of Antrim town. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property boasts PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with gas fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits. Well maintained both inside and out, the kitchen units are finished in a maple effect and provide substantial storage in the spacious kitchen with informal dining area. In addition to the ground floor W/C, the property also has a white bathroom suite to include panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over.
Outside the large site wraps around the property with large, low maintenance gardens to front, side and rear most of which has been finished in artificial grass and paved patio.
Ideally suited to the First Time Buyer and Investor alike, this property can on be fully appreciated following inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Full tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Glazed door to inner hall. Double radiator. Glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.17m x 3.45m (13'8 x 11'4)
- Open fire recess with feature surround and hearth. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Under stairs storage. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE W/C
- White low flush W/C
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Full range of maple effect high and low level units with short chrome handles, glazed display cabinet and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with over head circular fan. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Arched opening to inner hall.
- REAR HALL 2.41m x 1.22m (7'11 x 4'16)
- PVC double glazed door and side light to rear. High level single glazed window to rear side. Part glazed door to;
- STORE 2.92m x 1.68m (9'7 x 5'6)
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Former hot press now with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 2.97m (11'7 x 9'9)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.64m (9' x 8'8)
- (max). Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.80m x 1.57m (5'11 x 5'2)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and "Triton" electric shower over. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Single radiator. Fully tiled walls.
- Mid level walling with galvanised railings over. Matching pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to front in artificial lawn and timber edging. Raised corner flower display. 6Ft. timber fence to side garden.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear and side laid mostly in imitation lawn. Actual lawn with kerbed edging. 6Ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.