This deceptively spacious mid-townhouse is located in the heart of Parkgate Village. Within immediate access to a host of amenities including shops, schools, local pubs and public transport networks to Ballyclare, Templepatrick and Belfast City Centre. A well presented townhouse in a tranquil village setting ideally suited for the first time buyer or downsizer.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, three bedrooms with master en-suite and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from private parking to the front with a low maintenance front garden and a private, south facing rear garden finished in lawn.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door. Solid wood flooring continuing into lounge. Stairwell to first floor. Alarm panel.
- LOUNGE 5.21m x 3.61m (17'1" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Open fire with stone surround and hearth. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.03m x 3.91m (16'6" x 12'10")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include low level fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Tiled upstands to work surfaces. Access to store. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space, hotpress and store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.32m x 3.10m (14'2" x 10'2")
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.46m (11'0" x 8'1")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.46m (13'8" x 8'1")
- At widest points.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising bath with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in stone.
Private parking to front.
South facing rear garden finished in lawn with patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.