253 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio door to side garden
- Full range of maple effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front / Generous and well maintained gardens to the side
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with large, well maintained and private side garden benefiting from superb sun orientation. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious property benefits from quality kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with modern white sanitary ware to the ground floor W/C, family bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom. In addition to the PVC double glazed windows, the property also boasts a two tone PVC front door and double glazed sliding patio door to the side and occupies an excellent position with views to the front and superb sun orientation to the side making this the perfect property for First Time Buyers and young families alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass insets to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Door to cloaks cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.74m x 2.95m (18'10 x 9'8)
- Open fire with feature rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.74m x 2.74m (18'10 x 9)
- Full range of maple effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Powder coloured aluminium double glazed sliding patio door to side garden. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Door to corner storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2 x 11')
- (max). Double radiator.
- Modern white suite compromising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9)
- Dual aspect window.s Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.29m (8'10 x 7'6)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.29m x 1.96m (7'6 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back and decorative border. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance border in pebbles and feature "Acer" tree. Paved pathway . Tarmac drive to front with access to paved patio area with granite cobbled surround. Low level timber fencing. 6Ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed side garden in neat lawn and circular paved patio. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler. Outside tap and light. PVC tank. 6Ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.