25 Tobergill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0DT
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing / Double doors to;
- Lounge 21'8 x 13'9 with feature marble fireplace / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area / PVC double glazed French doors and wooden stable door to rear / Staircase to mezzinine living area above
- Full range of grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Feature fireplace into vaulted ceiling with pitch pine mantle and cast iron stove
- Utility and ground floor W/C
- Three bedrooms to the ground floor / Bedroom 1 and 3 re-configured to create a dressing area
- Ground floor Victorian style bathroom suite to include high flush W/C and free-standing roll top bath with ball & claw feet
- First floor gallery landing with access to two further bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Detached double garage with access to floored storage above / L-Shaped sunroom with French doors / Large site with tegula brick parking / Genero
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented five bedroom chalet style home that has been re-configured to create a well appointed four bed with dressing area and occupies a stunning mature site in this sought after rural area on the outskirts of Parkgate yet within easy access of Templepatrick and Antrim town where all amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Beautifully appointed throughout with luxury kitchen units, polished granite work surfaces and a mezzanine level over the kitchen with informal living and dining area this country style chalet bungalow a generous entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing and access to two further large bedrooms (master with ensuite) while the ground floor Victorian style bathroom boasts a high flush W/C and free-standing roll top ball & claw bath. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 6 Panel PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass side and over-light to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 5.21m x 4.06m (17'1 x 13'4)
- Wall light point. Under-stairs storage. Staircase to first floor gallery landing with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Double doors to;
- LOUNGE 6.60m x 4.19m (21'8 x 13'9)
- Open fire with feature marble surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double doors to entrance hall. 2No. Double radiators.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND INFORMAL DINING 8.00m x 5.38m (26'3 x 17'8)
- (max) Full range of dark grey coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. "Belfast" style sink with mixer taps. "Inglenook" style recess with space for large range. Over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Centre island with low level storage, polished granite work surfaces and breakfast bar area. Feature fireplace with raised cast iron multi-solid fuel stove. Pitch pine mantle. Raised quarry stone effect hearth. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors and separate wooden stable effect door with leaded glass port-light to rear partially covered patio area. Vaulted ceiling with "Keylight" double glazed roof light. Staircase to mezzanine level over looking kitchen with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under-stairs storage. Low level down lights. 2No. double radiators.
- UTILITY 2.16m x 1.83m (7'1 x 6)
- Range of grey hand painted high and low level units with complimentary wooden painted work surface with flutted double drainer, inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- MEZZANINE LEVEL 5.38m x 3.76m (17'8 x 12'4)
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. TV point.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 3.25m (15'5 x 10'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Open to former;
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.26m (9'10 x 7'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 3.07m (13'5 x 10'1)
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- Victorian style suite comprising free standing roll-tap bath with ball and claw feet. Antique style telephone hand shower with shower attachment and fixed drench shower head. High flush W/C with polished chrome pipe. Pedestal wash hand basin. Twin wall light points. Fully tiled floor. Feature corner ornate cast iron fire surround (no fire). PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Large hotpress with pressurised water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM 4 5.11m x 4.19m (16'9 x 13'9 )
- Wood strip floor. Gable end window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 6.30m x 4.72m (20'8 x 15'6)
- Into built-in wardrobes. Feature gable window seat with drawers underneath. Dormer window to rear. Wood strip floor. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2 x 9'10 )
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Built-in storage with open shelving, vanity area with glass top unit and drawers below. Window seat with built-in storage. Wood strip floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Shared laneway. Low level walls and double entrance pillars with timber gates to pink stone drive with substantial parking and turning circle to front. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Tegula brick drive to side and rear with parking for up to 10 cars. L-shaped sunroom with 2 sets of French doors. Wood laminate floor. "Pot bellied" cast iron stove.
- DETATCHED DOUBLE GARAGE 5.99m x 5.31m (19'8 x 17'5 )
- Timber double doors. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Access to;
- FIRST FLOOR LOFT 5.99m x 3.76m (19'8 x 12'4)
- Low level down lights. 2No double glazed "Keylight" roof lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.