25 The Plains
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0SP
- Excellent Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Impressive Country Style Kitchen
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Floored Roof Space With Velux Roof Light
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Detached Garage With Floored Roof Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Idyllic Semi Rural Location Enjoying Magnificent Views
Well presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated in the idyllic semi rural setting of The Plains, Burnside Village. The property has been well maintained by the present vendor and benefits from being surrounded by stunning rural views and added benefits of fully enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Return stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 7.32m x 3.28m (24'0" x 10'9")
- Front bay window. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- Fully fitted Country style kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inset 'Belfast Style' sink unit with brass mixer tap and granite drying area. Recess for range style cooker with overhead extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Recess and plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Display cabinets. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Understair storage. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed stable door to back yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gable side window. Access to fully floored roofspace 14'6" X 13'0" At widest points) Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4" x 11'0")
- Built in ceiling height mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.67m (11'0" x 8'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- With modern 3 piece suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Accessed via lane off main Burnside Road.
Parking to front of property.
- DETACHED WORKSHOP 6.27m x 5.23m (20'7" x 17'2")
- Twin doors to front. Oil fired central heating boiler. Floored roof space. Electric light and power points. Radiator.
Fully enclosed garden in lawn with open aspect to rear.
PVC oil tank.
Dog pen with concrete base.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.