25 The Cedars
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 16'5 x 12'5 with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coloured high gloss high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Open to Utility area with matching storage cupboards / Plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous site with excellent sun orientation / Pink stone parking to front / Covered and enclosed two car carport to side / Timber garage to rear / Fully enclosed two tiered garden in paved patio and
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with detached timber garage and an enclosed and covered carport suitable for two plus cars all occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation in a perfect position within this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the current owners have utilised every inch of this 1130sq.ft. property both inside and out. Boasting well proportioned rooms throughout, together with an ensuite, utility area, large carport, timber garage and spacious front and rear gardens, this property is perfect for those with a growing family who need indoor and outdoor space while still offering town centre convenience at an affordable price.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door. PVC double glazed window to side to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and square ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.00m x 3.78m (16'5 x 12'5)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.72m x 3.96m (15'6 x 13')
- Full range of high gloss cream coloured high and low level units with short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Open to:
- UTILITY AREA
- Matching high gloss cream coloured storage units. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with pressurized hot water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 3.51m (13'8 x 11'6)
- into full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5 x 11'5)
- (max) into built-in wardrobe with double doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.39m (10'1 x 7'10)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.57m x 2.18m (8'5 x 7'2)
- (plus shower recess). White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower recess with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Generous site with tarmac drive to front providing off street parking for 2 cars. Pink stone low maintenance garden to front. Mature shrubs. Low level timber fencing. Double timber gates providing access to;
Enclosed carport parking for two plus cars. Tarmac drive and perspex roof. Pedestrian gate to front. Access to;
- TIMBER GARAGE 5.16m x 3.43m (16'11 x 11'3)
- Roller shutter door with double glazed window and door to inner side. Non-slip flooring. Power and light. Part tiled dog washing area with "Triton" electric shower unit over.
Pedestrian service gate to;
Fully enclosed patio to rear with raised and paved patio area. Hot and cold outside taps. Security light. Ramp down to low maintenance pink stone lower garden with 6ft. timber fencing. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house house. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.