25 Oaktree Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DA
- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech effect low level units and larder
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / All with wood laminate floors and built-in storage
- Shower room with modern white suite / PVC tiled effect wall panelling
- Mix of hardwood and mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed "stable" style door to rear
- PVC fascia and soffits / Oil-fired central heating / Low maintenance tegula brick forecourt / Generous well maintained garden to rear
- Excellent opportunity for investors, first time buyers and families alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced house in a sought after location just off the main Parkhall Road and providing easy access to the bus and train stations together with local primary and secondary schools. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this well appointed house boasts low maintenance gardens to the front and rear together with PVC fascia and soffits and mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and "stable" style door to the rear. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood single glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.32m x 4.22m (14'2 x 13'10 )
- (max) Glass fronted fire (disconnected) with brick surround, raised TV plinth and video nook. Wood laminate floor. Wall light point. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.28m x 3.12m (17'4 x 10'3)
- Full range of low level beech effect units with larder unit and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor to kitchen area. Wood laminate floor to informal dining area. Double radiator. Access to under stair storage. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed stable style door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.33m x 3.12m (10'11 x 10'3)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.64m (12' x 8'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Single radiator. (hard wood double glazed window).
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.57m (8'11 x 8'5 )
- (max) Over stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. (hard wood double glazed window).
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with "mono bloc" mixer taps and storage below. Feature PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and "Mira Vie" electric shower unit. Tiled effect PVC panelled walls. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. PVC ceiling. Heated towel rail.
- Low maintenance tegula brick forecourt with low level walling. Access to brick built store with oil-fired boiler. Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in large patio area, neat lawn and paved pathway. Outside tap and light. 6Ft lapboard fencing. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PUURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.