25 Niblock Oaks
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2DJ
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Entrance hall with ground floor W/C and staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'4 x 11'5 with open fire and feature surround / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with matching low level units
- Three bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Space for garage / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and concrete base
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a superb position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property boasts quality beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated appliances and matching utility room. In addition to the ground floor W/C, the property also benefits from modern white bathroom suite and ensuite to the master bedroom. Outside, the property has a pleasant outlook towards an open green area with mature trees and hedgeline while the tarmac side driveway accommodates two cars and allows access to the rear with potential for a garage. Only on full viewing can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
- Hard wood 4 panel entrance door with double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner, wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.67m x 3.48m (15'4 x 11'5)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Double radiator. 10 pane glazed French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.01m x 3.94m (13'2 x 12'11 )
- (max) Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floors. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY 2.72m x 1.55m (8'11 x 5'1)
- Matching beech effect "Shaker" style low level units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Oil-fired boiler. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via fold out wooden ladder. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.23m (13'3" x 10'7" )
- (max) Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC tiled effect panelled shower cubicle with "Mira Jump" electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.23m (12'4 x 10'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.29m (10' x 7'6)
- (max)Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash backs. Low flush W/C and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Heatstore" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with parking for 2 cars. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6 ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Concrete base for shed or parking. Small timber decked area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.