25 Glencraig Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LE
- Entrance hall with semi-solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with PVC double glazed French doors / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Integrated "Smeg" hob and oven
- Snug 11'9 x 8'9 with semi-solid wood floor and dual aspect windows
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three bedrooms / Master 18' x 13'10 (max) / All with dual aspect windows
- Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle and W/C
- Detached garage with roller shutter door / Separately alarmed
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a deceptively spacious end-terraced cottage with garage occupying a prominent site in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access to the town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout with a well designed layout giving excellent open plan kitchen, living and dining area together with a separate "snug" with dual aspect windows. The property also benefits from a ground floor bedroom and first floor shower room to compliment the three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside, the fully enclosed rear area is accessed via double vehicular gates with ample on-site parking and a detached garage while retaining enough space for a well maintained garden area. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid wood floor. Meter cupboard. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and flutted balustrade. Open to small under-stairs storage area.
- BATHROOM 2.82m x 1.78m (9'3 x 5'10)
- Panel bath with mono block mix taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Partly tiled wall to bath and fully tiled floors. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM AND INFORMAL DINNING AREA 6.05m x 3.56m (19'10 x 11'8 )
- Semi-polished wooden floor. 2No. double radiators. PVC double glazed french doors to rear. Open to;
- KITCHEN 3.68m x 2.67m (12'1 x 8'9 )
- Full range of antique cream coloured high and low level units with glazed corner displays and contrasting wood block effect work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated 4 ring 'Smeg' halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tilled wall to work surfaces. Dual aspect windows.
- SNUG 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- Semi-solid wooden floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.49m x 4.22m (18 x 13'10 )
- (max) Dual aspect windows one of which is a "Velux" double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.95m (11'9 x 9'8)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.44m (8'5 x 8)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mono-block mixer taps. Fully tilled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot glass door. Fully tilled wall. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Double radiator.
- Feature wrought iron double vehicular entrance gates to enclosed tarmac drive for 2 cars. Garden in neat lawn and kerbed edging. 6ft timber fencing and feature walling. Block built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Paved patio.
- DETATCHED GARAGE 6.27m x 3.20m (20'7 x 10'6 )
- Power and light. Alarmed. Roller shutter door.
Front and side garden in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance borders and paved pathway. Decorative pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.