25 Castle Lodge
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2ES
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Wood laminate floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room 19'3 x 12'9 (into bay) with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher / Plumbed for American style Fridge Freezer
- Utility room with full range of matching beech effect "Shaker" style units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with full range of built-in bedroom furniture / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate PVC clad shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for up to four cars / Access to Integral Garage / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and raised timber decked patio
This is a superb opportunity for those with a growing family to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom linked-detached house occupying a prime position overlooking the green within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Randalstown and close to the M2 motorway for easy commuting to Belfast and the North West. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this stunning home boasts two bedrooms complete with built-in furniture and a master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. In addition to the generous ground floor living accommodation the property also benefits from a large utility room and integral garage plus kitchen with informal dining area complete with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. The PVC double glazed French doors lead out to the spacious rear garden laid in neat lawn and timber decking while the tarmac drive to the front has been configured to accommodate up to four cars.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance hall. Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Wood laminate floor. Small under stair storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white push button low flush W/C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.87m x 3.89m (19'3 x 12'9)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.10m x 3.45m (20' x 11'4)
- Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles, contrasting work surfaces and a one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor to kitchen. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY 3.25m x 2.13m (10'8 x 7')
- Full range of matching beech effect high and low level units with with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.69m x 3.25m (18'8 x 10'8)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insualted copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.58m (12'9 x 11'9)
- Wood laminate floor. High level TV point. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and feature pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Event XS" power shower unit. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5 x 9'9)
- Extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, drawers, open shelving and over head lockers. Built-in matching bed head with bedside cabinets. Wood laminate floor. Wall mounted TV and USB points. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.36m (9'2 x 7'9)
- Full range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, open shelving, drawer set, vanity area and over head lockers. Padded back to bed area. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.97m x 1.88m (9'9 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising corner jacuzzi style bath with feature taps with shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira Event XS" power shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders with young conifers. Tarmac side by side drive to front with off street parking for up to 4 cars. Access to integral garage. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, pink stone borders and raised timber decking. 6 Ft timber fencing. Concrete pathway to rear and side. Timber pedestrian gate. Outside tap and light. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.