This is an excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer and Investor alike to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a superb position on the periphery of this sought after residential estate overlooking a large green to the front and providing off-street parking to a carport at the rear.
Finished to a good standard throughout, the property benefits from newly installed contemporary style kitchen units in grey with complimentary worksurfaces and matching upstands together with integrated oven and hob with designer extractor fan.
In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also boasts a generous rear porch with utility room beyond complete with a full range of high and low level units while upstairs the three generous bedrooms are complimented by a shower room with fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle and thermostatic shower unit together with wash hand basin and push button low flush W/C.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass insets and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Stair case to first floor. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.51m (13'8 x 11'6)
- Imitation fire with mahogany surround and electric coal effect inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- INNER HALL OPEN TO;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Full range of newly installed contemporary style grey coloured high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Feature single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with designer extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Double radiator. 6 pane bevelled glass door to rear. Access to under stair storage with meter cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin.
- REAR PORCH 2.87m x 1.47m (9'5 x 4'10)
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hard wood door to rear with double glazed insets. Single glazed door to:
- UTILITY 2.87m x 1.60m (9'5 x 5'3)
- Full range of white high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.23m (11'9 x 10'7)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.74m (11'9 x 9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.67m (8'9 x 8'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.21m x 1.68m (7'3 x 5'6)
- White suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Small storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Decorative wrought iron pedestrian gate to front garden in low maintenance pink stone and mature hedging. Paved pathway to front door. Decorative wrought iron double gates with vehicular access to tarmac off street parking. Perspex covered car port. Raised flower display with high kerbs. PVC tank. Outside tap. Low level walling. Small timber storage shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.