24b Antrim Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4DX
- Entrance hall with wood laminate flooring
- Lounge 19'11 x 13'8 with open fire and dual aspect windows / Open to Dining Room 10'2 x 8'5
- Kitchen with informal dining 17'2 x 11'11 / Full range of light oak high and low level units
- / Integrated double oven and gas hob / Open to;
- Utility room with worksurface and space below for tumble dryer / Plumbed for washing machine
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes / Bedroom four (Living room with open fire)
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle / "Triton" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Electric gates to tarmac driveway with substantial parking and access to full range of commercial garages (Car lifts not included)
- Excellent opportunity for those in need of a bungalow (1526sq.ft.) and generous garaging / commercial sheds extending to 3,612sq.ft.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious detached bungalow with potential for four bedrooms and two plus reception rooms or three bedrooms and three plus reception rooms occupying a generous rural site with views over open countryside towards Belfast International Airport. With the bungalow extending to 1526sq.ft. and a further 3,612sq.ft. of commercial garaging with associated offices and storage facilities, this property will be ideally suited to those with an interest in motorsport, vehicle repairs or who just require space to store a collection of vintage cars. Equally suitable for a range of other uses (subject to necessary planning) this property provides the ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to work or run a business from home.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this well appointed home and unique commercial opportunity.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 6.07m x 4.17m (19'11 x 13'8)
- Open fire with back boiler and "Tyrock" fire surround with inset display shelving and raised TV plinth. Tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Open archway to:
- DINING ROOM 3.10m x 2.57m (10'2 x 8'5)
- Single radiator. Door to entrance hall and door to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.23m x 3.63m (17'2 x 11'11)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with over window pelmet and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with pull-out over head extractor. Mid level double oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Recessed spot lights. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Open archway to:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.63m x 2.01m (11'11 x 6'7)
- Work surface with space below for tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. PVC double glazed door to rear. Recessed spot lights.
- FROM ENTRANCE HALL
- LARGE W/C 2.41m x 1.91m (7'11 x 6'3)
- White low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back wall. High level meter cupboard. Cloaks hanging area.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.40m x 2.72m (11'2 x 8'11)
- Open fire with brick surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.94m (13'6 x 12'11)
- into built-in wardrobe with over head lockers and open shelving. Views over fields to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m x 3.63m (12'10 x 11'11)
- into built-in wardrobe with louvered doors. Over head lockers and vanity area with built-in mirror. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.77m (11'0 x 9'1)
- Twin wall light points. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.51m x 2.44m (11'6 x 8'0)
- to include hot press. Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in vanity with feature "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Panelled bath with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" style immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Right of way over concrete lane way. Feature electric gates to tarmac drive. Mature hedging. Large tarmac parking area to front and side. Timber pedestrian gate and low level fencing to side garden in neat lawn. Tarmac pathway to front and side. Timber pedestrian gate and fence to pink stone pathway at rear. Outside tap and light. Open to side garden in neat lawn. Mature hedge and 6Ft. timber fencing with pedestrian gate. PVC tank.
- PUMP HOUSE 3.00m x 2.21m (9'10 x 7'3)
- (max) with pump for well water. Power and light.
- INTEGRAL BOILER HOUSE
- With oil-fired boiler. Power.
- MAIN GARAGE / WORKSHOP 1 14.63m x 13.00m (48'0 x 42'8)
- (to include office and separate sales counter) 10ft. sliding door. Space for three plus vehicles to be worked on at the same time. Scissor lift, car lifts and "rolling road" not included however the vendor may be happy to discuss the sale of these as a separate purchase.
- SALES COUNTER 3.84m x 2.29m (12'7 x 7'6)
- Power and light.
- OFFICE 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7 x 8'3)
- Dual aspect windows. Power and light.
- VAN WORKSHOP 2 11.46m x 4.45m (37'7 x 14'7)
- Double, lorry height sliding doors. Partially open sided to the Main Garage. Access to;
- STORE 3 3.73m x 1.22m (12'3 x 4'0)
- WORKSHOP 3 9.19m x 7.54m (30'2 x 24'9)
- Double sliding doors. Access to;
- STORE 2 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6 x 7'6)
- Access to;
- STORE 1 6.25m x 2.16m (20'6 x 7'1)
- Access to Main Garage / Workshop.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.