249 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and wooden surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Double glazed sliding patio doors
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and gas hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paced patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse occupying a prime position with superb sun orientation in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway for easy commuting. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property benefits from a ground floor W/C, and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom together with a spacious family bathroom. With a full range of cream coloured woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units, "Belfast" style ceramic sink unit and integrated oven and hob, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home equally suited to the young professional couple in need of a generous accommodation at an affordable price.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood entrance door with double glazed insets to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrade. Under stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.11m x 3.05m (16'9 x 10')
- Open fire with beech wood surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth with wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 5.18m x 2.79m (17' x 9'2)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured wood grain n effect Shaker style high and low level units with contrasting lined oak effect work surfaces. "Belfast" style ceramic sink with feature mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer and fridge freezer. Small breakfast bar area with chrome legs. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Linen cupboard with shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. High level wall mounted TV point.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush WC with tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.67m (11'2 x 8'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1 x 7')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 1.93m (6'11 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back, push button low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with borders. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars. Paved pathway to front door. Timber fence and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, raised timber decking and paved patio. 6Ft. timber fencing and fully enclosed PVC oil tank. Galvanised pre-fabricated boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.