241 Carnmoney Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6JR
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Receptions
- Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Open Plan Living Area
- Extensive Garden to Rear
- Large Detached Workshop 23'8 x 11'4
- Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned within a popular location close to all local amenities this well maintained Townhouse will ideally suit the First Time Buyer searching for a home in a popular location at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with coloured glass inset into Entrance Porch. French door into:
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AREA 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12'0)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with ornate tiled inset and wooden surround. Tiled hearth. Quality laminate plank flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8 x 9'3)
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units with contrasting wooden worksurfaces. Inlaid single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden. Open arch into:
- LIVING / FAMILY ROOM 2.84m x 2.34m (9'4 x 7'8)
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0 x 11'10)
- Twin built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 2.69m x 2.44m (8'10 x 8'0)
- MODERN BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen. PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- Large enclosed garden to rear screened by fence. Oil boiler. PVC oil tank. DETACHED WORKSHOP 23'2 x 11'4 with power and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.