24 River Hill Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9ZH
- Impressive End Townhouse Within Recently Completed Development
- Lounge With Wall Mounted Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area And Sun Room Extension
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Contemporary Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Position Within Popular Development
Superb three bedroom end townhouse situated within this recently completed development located within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been finished to a high quality specification through benefiting from a host of extras and situated on a spacious site at end of cul de sac location.
Internally the property comprises a lounge, kitchen with sunroom extension, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway and front and rear gardens finished in lawn.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.13m x 3.96m 1.83m (14' 7" x 13' 6")
- Wall mounted flat fronted electric fire. Oak effect laminate flooring. Feature front window.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Stairwell to first floor. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- With white two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and was hand basin with mixer tap.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.27m 1.52m x 2.74m 1.52m (14' 5" x 9' 5")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in hi gloss finish with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Oak effect laminate flooring.
Open plan to:-
- SUN ROOM 2.74m 2.44m x 2.44m 0.61m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.35m 0.61m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 2" x 10' 9")
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c and wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m 0.00m x 2.44m 1.22m (15' 0" x 8' 4")
- At widest point.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.44m 0.91m (9'1" x 8' 3")
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Folding screen door. Vanity unit with mixer tap and wall mounted mirror. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac location within recently completed development off Ballynure Road, Ballyclare.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC barge boards.
- Garden Shed (Option to purchase) 3.66m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- With power supply.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.