24 Rashee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HJ
- Extended Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Investment opportunity
- Priced To Allow For Modernisation
- Central Town Location
- Close To All Local Amenities
Positioned within the centre of Ballyclare town centre. This mid terrace will suit builders or investors searching for a project. Priced to allow for complete modernisation this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a home at a realistic level.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.28m (13'10" x 10'9")
- Tiled fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth. (Staircase to first floor).
- DINING ROOM 3.18m x 2.92m (10'5" x 9'7")
- Storage cupboard.
- GALLERY KITCHEN 2.92m x 1.83m (9'7" x 6'0")
- At max. Fitted with a range of high and low level pine effects units. Single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Open ended corner display. Fully tiled walls. Velux style window. Timber clad ceiling.
- REAR HALL
- With white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")
- Built in hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10" x 7'6")
- At max.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.