24 Mill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9DZ
- Excellent 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Large Reception Rooms Plus First Floor Study
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Study/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Adjoining Self Contained Apartment/ Attached Double Garage
- Private Mature Garden To Front/ Hard Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Convenient Location Adjoining Six Mile Water Park
- Suited For Potential Commercial/ Business Use
Impressive detached 4 bedroomed residence conveniently located adjoining the Six Mile River Park, a short walk from town centre. Much of the property has been totally refurbished in a traditional style and exudes a unique character and charm. A self contained apartment has been built adjoining and above the garage, with external access. The potential of this property is enormous with the adaptable accommodation suited to a variety of alternative residential/ commercial uses (Subject to planning).
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door with twin double glazed side panels and fanlight.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Telephone point. Original 4 panel pine doors throughout with matching skirting boards. Original ceiling cornice and centre piece. Stairwell to first floor.
- With window. Electric light and power points. Separate door to wash room. Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 16'8 x 12'4
- Feature fireplace with ornate mahogany surround. Cast iron inset. Tiled hearth and open fire. Wall light facility. Ceiling cornice. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Twin windows.
- LIVING ROOM 16'8 x 12'4
- Feature fireplace with mahogany surround. Cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire. High level overmantle. Ceiling cornice. Twin windows.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 17'9 x 14'2
- Comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with matching work surfaces. Space for range style cooker with extractor canopy. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tile floor. Painted pine dresser with twin glazed doors. Range of low voltage down lights. Plumbed for dish washer. Ample space for informal dining. Twin windows. Complementary wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM 12'8 x 5'3
- Range of high and low level units in pine with work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. One and half bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Separate built in cupboards.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With half landing. Original balustrading to stairwell. Feature leaded and coloured glass double glazed window. Built in cupboard. Original ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 1 17'8 x 14'4
- Including range of built in slide robes with 3 No mirror doors.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 11'0
- BEDROOM 3 12'4 x 11'0
- BEDROOM 4 12'4 x 10'9
- Built in double wardrobe.
- STUDY 6'2 x 5'8
- Laminate flooring. Access to roof space.
- BATHROOM 12'0 x 10'8
- Family sized bathroom with white 4 piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and shower cubicle with power shower and jets. Wooden effect ceramic tiled floor. Wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 5.99m x 6.25m (19'8" x 20'6")
- Twin roller doors remain in place however these are plasterboarded and skimmed with range of fluorescent lighting and power points in place. Suited for a variety of uses include office, playroom, gym room etc.
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT
- Accessed from the side of the garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor.
Entrance hallway to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.81m x 3.96m (12'6" x 13'0")
- (Average) Range of modern fitted high and low level units in maple finish with matching work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Cooker point with extractor unit. Ceramic tile floor. Range of low voltage ceiling lights.
Open plan stairwell with pine balustrading to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 6.25m x 3.05m (20'6" x 10'0")
- Twin dormer windows. Solid oak flooring. Range of low voltage ceiling lights. Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2.95m x 3.05m (9'8" x 10'0" )
- Dormer window. Range of built in under eaves storage units.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Velux double glazed roof light. Ceramic tile floor.
- Spacious front garden in lawn within screening perimeter hedgerow. Mature trees.
Vehicular access onto rear of site via twin gates.
Paved courtyard to the rear with timber decked patio area.
Convenient location adjoining Six Mile River Park and the local tennis courts.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.